ECPAT Belgium is the Belgian member of the ECPAT International network whose mission is to fight against the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
Five priorities guide our actions:
- Public awareness-raising on the issue and the means to react
- Training of (future) tourism professionals
- Research on the different aspects of commercial sexual exploitation of children in Belgium and abroad (analyses and studies)
- Advocacy towards Belgian and European institutions to promote an effective implementation of the legislation
- Youth participation in order to put children’s voices at the heart of our work
Yearly reports ECPAT Belgium